Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: The Spirit of Understanding

After a vision my wife had suggesting the emerge of the El Mahdi (Messiah Ben Joseph) I went to check the Internet. It was amazing for me to recognize for the first time in my life in 2004 that the Israeli came to the promised land for a noble cause, redeeming the world. I found when I red about the messiah that God promised them a servant who will have the peace and the world government on his shoulder. They would have to come to the promise land as well follow well his commandments and do the good deeds. He promised to redeem the world for them. I was astonished despite my good understanding of the politics of the area to only know this information that late in my life. This also made me understand for the first time the good deeds and the humanistic attitude of the Jews and their lead in most organizations that promote justice, human rights and human progress. Actually few month before that I was talking to myself that the world needs a moral revolution and I thought the Jews ought to lead it. Then few months later after I knew about the Messiah I realized that it is an important part of their faith. Which for God wisdom made them over the centuries to wait and do the good in the world like the Messiah would come at any second. They no doubt are God chosen people. I have no doubt that God will redeem the world for them. Like every race and religion there are good and bad people but if there is a morality per capita equation they no doubt will have the highest score. Morality of Muslims and Arab is down because of the severe repression and poverty. There is no raw models and in most places you find a little tyrant that control the work place. Same political system runs even in work places the weak is oppressed by the strong and the well connected. Islam the religion of kindness is not there anymore. Terrorism is an expression of the frustration of the high jacked religion by the tyrants and the religious establishment. There is no hope for anything over there and America did help the status quo. As you would predict terrorism is carried out by the extremists. A kind and moderate guy like me will be continued to be oppressed even in America. In Quran God had promised the Jews: "if the end of time comes we will gather you from all around". It is the end of times and both Muslims and Jews have to come together and forget about the past. Both have the right of the land and Both are God's servants. Both fought for the land. Let us start the era of peace that the prophets had promised us. As a common sense messiah let us open the dialogue. In a vision I thought I could be a potential messiah however in some dreams I was eating delicious food to walk up and find myself chewing on a mattress. I have to act as a common sense Messiah that is why I forward my Moral Utopia Project to the media and the American Administration blocked me and I suspect most major media know that. They oppressed me in America as they doing that now with the democrats. I think they have the feeling that I could turn to be a Messiah. However, we could be both delusional. I did my part anyway but they did not do theirs. I e-mailed the Moral Utopia Project to condition the people in Israel and Muslim world. I did not get an answer, the one who would suspect most that I could be a Messiah is the American administration since I was under their surveillance even before I realized it.
When I expressed to them that I could be a potential Messiah they tried to prove to my family and God knows whom else that I am a fraud. They of course could not persecute me for a vision that my wife had and they already blocked Taman Health Plan which would have great benefits to the American people. I remember for our messenger his saying after preaching to Muslims: "God didn't I report, God be my witness".